Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunday Cooking Recap

This past Sunday I had Ms. K and Ms. N over for lunch. I always love spending time with my girlfriends and especially love filling their tummy's. So Sunday morning, before Isabella woke up, I dragged myself out of bed and headed to the grocery store with my shopping list on one hand and my coffee on the other. First, I would like to say that ME-TIME has never been sooo important, uhmm....like doing groceries without a child. HOLY COW....how I love it. I'm going to make it my new Sunday Morning Me-Time.

On to the groceries, I made my list of what I was planning on making for my girls as well as everything else we needed for the week. I think this is the best way of really watching what you're spending and being organized about cooking...b/c everyone knows the worse part of cooking is coming home at 6 PM w/o a clue of what you're going to cook and you have a grubbling stomach. Ok, so I decided I was going to do what I said on Friday, tequila shrimp w/a lime-cilantro rice & a mango salsa to go on top. Everything was delicious!!!! And it went so quickly I forgot to take a picture of it (sorry) but trust me when I say EVERY SINGLE LAST BIT was GONE. Yummy!!! If you're interested in the recipe let me know...I'll post it.

No comments: