Friday, May 14, 2010

HOLY MOLY!!!

I cannot believe its been ALMOST a year since I last posted. Can we say LOSER!!! Anyway, I'm going to try again b/c there are lots of things on my mind that I need to BLOG about. And hopefully I can make this a great way to update the family about what's going on w/my little munchkin. 1st let me introduce her....since the last time you heard about her, we just announced we found out it was a she and not a he. So here SHE is, my darling Belly (aka Isabella): She is 27 weeks old!!! Growing up way too fast. But I'm loving every single minute of it!!! She's truly an amazing little girl. Her daddy, Chunk, & I want her to stay this little for EVER!!!! So basically, since the last time I blogged, I became a parent. Not that I wasn't before (heck, I carried that little one for 41 weeks and a day according to my OBGYN). But once she came into the world, everything just fell into place....or more like out of place but perfect since she was here. One day I will right about my amazing labor. For now, I'll spare you the details.

I'll try to post one recipe a week. Since being pregnant and having Belly I kinda fell out of the loop of cooking. And can you believe it....I miss it dearly!! Also, something happened to my oven. Not sure exactly what but its not heating up correctly. I know I know...call the warranty ppl but it's sucha hassle that I have placed this issue on the back burner and don't want to think about it. But now I'm having baking withdrawls. And for any wannabe baker (like me) out there knows that its frustrating. So I've been visiting lots of cooking blogs day dreaming of what I would like to stir up in my kitchen next. So PROMISE one post a week on that. I have a few things up my sleeve I've been thinking about and you will see....many more post are in our future. Hope to see ya soon!!

No comments: