Tuesday, May 18, 2010

things to do...

When I lived with my parents I had literally no chores. Okay okay okay I had some chores, i.e. clean my room & wash my clothes but I think that was it. Since becoming Mrs. Chunk and now Momma Chunk (ahem...no longer living the life at my parents) I have a things to do list (aka chores/honey do list). We have not kept up with it for some time but today I forced myself to get back on track. I also forced Chunkers to do the same. As we speak he is watching whatever basketball game is on TV and folding clothes. FYI for those asking why is he folding clothes while you are blogging....well peeps I did my part. Scrubbed every single square inch of my kitchen. YAY me!!! Its sparkling for now. And lets not forget I still did my mommy duties.

I love this list...especially when we keep up with it because literally it doesn't take me more than 30 minutes a day to do the cleaning and the house is ALWAYS organized!! I'll probably post the list some time soon. FYI for those that like lists, Martha Stewart has GREAT lists.

No comments: