Friday, May 15, 2009

gifts galore

So yesterday I had a client call me to say she was bringing a gift for the baby. I expected it to be some cute little thing. But BOY was I wrong....look at everything this lil' one was blessed with.

Everything is neutral because we don't know the sex of the baby. But I still love it ALL!!! I cannot believe that one of my clients can be soooo generous. Chunkers was totally shocked by everything we received...plus he was trying to familiarize himself with what a onesie looks like as well as a hooded towel.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow that is a major suprise! That is awesome. I'm sure the baby will put much use to all of it soon enough.

Jackie said...

Holy crapolas! That is so amazing, and generous. Baby Chunky is already loved by all.

Jen said...

What a wonderful client. Congrats!