Tuesday, October 21, 2008

to ski or not to ski...

So we are planning our winter vacation...skiing and snowboarding is a must!! Chunk loves the snow and loves his winter sports. He hasn't been in the last 2 yrs and needs his fix. We haven't settled yet on a resort but we know for sure its Canada.

We are thinking of visiting either The Fairmont Banff or The Fairmont in Lake Louise. Decisions...decisions!!!

So if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, pls do tell!!

FYI: I have never skiied or snow board. Which do you recommend I do first?

2 comments:

Mango Gal said...

I miss skiing! I haven't been since I was 12! Have a great time, both places look great.

Jackie said...

Oh how fun! I've been to Mt Tramblant 2x, and it was just great. I don't know the name of the place we stayed; they were townhomes.

I have never snowboarded, but I'd recommend skiing first to get a hang of controlling skies and then snowboarding... but then again, I have no clue!