Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the entrance


I've been thinking A LOT about the entrance of my home. Pretty plain...it just has a small table. I have a bowl on there plus a vase with my mini-pears. We just put our keys there and everynow and then Chunk needs to place other misc things on there, i.e. ipod, phones, umbrella etc etc. We needed badly. I got the table, vase, mini-pears, silver bowl at Target. Ohhh how I love Target. I know we need to put a mirror above the table just don't know which one exactly. I found two that I like at Z Gallerie. Which are these two:

I know once I get a mirror there it will be perfect right before I leave home in the morning. Get to look at myself one last time!! Btw, the door you see to the right is the entrance door. I took the pic from the living room.

No comments: