Wednesday, July 9, 2008

1st birthday's

Okay so Chunky & I (Chunky secretly likes the show b/c of Dean being such a GUY) watched Tori & Dean last night on Oxygen network. It was the episode of Liam's 1st birthday party. I know there has been a lot of controversy over Tori & Dean's decision on having chimps at the party...but I'm not going to chat about that. I want to talk about the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cake they had!!! If anyone saw it...you know what I mean. Now...$15k on a first party is a lot to spend. But like I told Chunk, if you have it why not spend it...not like you're going to take it to the grave with you...right???? LOL...just my little way of trying to make it OKAY to spend WAYYYYY TOOO MUCH $$$$ on a child's 1st birthday party. So this kid had an amazing party (to say the least). I mean...he got his own freakin' train!!!! I don't EVER remember getting one of those. LOL!! So about the cake...its freakin amazing (as I mentioned before). The cake was made by the BEST bakery...Hansen Cakes in Beverly Hills. I didn't know about them till the show last night. They were est. in 1520 and have had 7 generations of bakers. How freakin amazing is that!!!! Ok so here's the cake guys.....

So on the 1st birthday note...kids really won't remember their 1st bday. I'm not a mom yet...so I'm not sure what I am going to do but I know one thing I won't be doing...spending $15k on a 1st bday. LOL xoxox ya'll

No comments: