Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HELLO....

at this point I might not have many followers but OH WELL. They will come with time. I have completely slacked for the past 2 months. WORK GETS CRAZY. and seriously when I'm at home w/o a laptop typing on the office gets annoying. But I will dedicate my lunch time to my blog. WOO HOOO to lunch time.

Today was a good day. Woke up eager to work out. Yeah...workout. I'm trying to just get a hobby. It was good...I walked. A start right? So I'm heading to work and the arss of my neighbor decideds he can block the street with his car. Like if no one needs to get out of the block. Plus the "city workers" are cleaning up (their monthly thing) and their huge trucks are in the way. I don't mind them b/c they have their right. Plus, I want my neigboorhood to look nice right. So yeah the jerk of a neighbor sees me stuck b/c of his car and he doesn't bother to say excuse my stupidity from blocking you...he proceeds to go back into his house and take his sweet time. I've already honked at him just to make sure he saw me. HOW RUDE!!!!!The rest of the day has been good so far. We haven't had any rain today (at least I haven't seen any). So let's see what the rest of the day holds for me.

No comments: